Matthew Reisz is a reporter and features writer. He is responsible for: intellectual affairs; trends within disciplines, particularly in the arts, humanities and social sciences; author profiles, libraries and publishing as well as reporting on issues in European higher education.
He grew up in London and studied Classics and French at Balliol College, Oxford. He has since worked as a journalist, editor, copy-writer, ghost-writer and translator. He was, for several years, editor of the Jewish Quarterly and has also compiled and presented programmes for BBC Radio.
He is the 2009 winner of the National Education Journalist of the Year award, run by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations. Matthew can be found tweeting at @MatthewReiszTHE
- +44 (0)20 3194 3237
Peter Frank, 1934-2013Subscription
A leading authority on the Soviet Union (and Yorkshire fishing communities) has died
Medievalist shares ripe fruit of penis treeSubscription
New Generation Thinker Sarah Peverley likes to disseminate elements of her work for public
Global coalition advocates ‘insulation’ against state and non-state actors
- Mental health and social science explored in new booklet
- Patricia Buffler, 1938-2013Subscription
- Westminster programme integrates arts and scienceSubscription
- Helix Centre: designs for lifesavingSubscription
- Odds and quads - 28 November 2013Subscription
- Languages needed for 'national security'
- Sir Ivor Crewe to be next Academy of Social Sciences president