Jack Grove is a reporter covering teaching and learning, quality assurance, student affairs and access to higher education. He also covers industrial relations and developments in European higher education. He has a BA in English from the University of Bristol, and previously worked on newspapers including the Cambridge News and the Peterborough Evening Telegraph.
Jack can be found on Twitter at @jgro_the
- +44 (0)20 3194 3471
Professors are several percentage points more likely to be women than they were a decade ago, new figures show
QAA report followed claims university had bent rules to allow students sponsored by Saudi government extra resits
Students taking BTEC vocational qualifications are more than twice as likely to score top marks as they were seven years earlier, says a new study.
- Offa: removing cap removes excuses on lack of poor studentsSubscription
- Performance-related pay is way forward for sector, says UUK reviewSubscription
- Lower scores for Asian staff on Rate My Professors websiteSubscription
- Raising fee cap for some would create funding ‘inequity’
- Mandelson warns Labour on £6,000 fees
- UCL Australia ‘to wind down by 2017’Subscription
- ‘Learning gain’: did students bulk up in mental muscle?Subscription