Jack Grove is a reporter covering teaching and learning, quality assurance, student affairs and access to higher education. He also covers industrial relations and developments in European higher education. He has a BA in English from the University of Bristol, and previously worked on newspapers including the Cambridge News and the Peterborough Evening Telegraph.
Jack can be found on Twitter at @jgro_the
- +44 (0)20 3194 3471
Campus close-up: Tottenham Hotspur FoundationSubscription
A London club’s Middlesex University-accredited two-year degrees promise a pitch-perfect environment to study football
Plans are part of industrial strategy to steal a march on other export-driven countries
At least three more universities are to withhold full pay from staff participating in the marking boycott over proposed pension changes.
- Warburg Institute court judgment handed down
- Marking boycott: universities threatened with further action if they dock pay
- Hundreds of PhD students chasing every early career postSubscription
- Call to end ‘postcode lottery’ of tuition fee cash for pensions black holeSubscription
- How to seek promotion for teachingSubscription
- York to review pay threat over marking boycott
- Zero-hours contracts: UCU holds day of action