Jack Grove is a reporter covering teaching and learning, quality assurance, student affairs and access to higher education. He also covers industrial relations and developments in European higher education. He has a BA in English from the University of Bristol, and previously worked on newspapers including the Cambridge News and the Peterborough Evening Telegraph.
Jack can be found on Twitter at @jgro_the
- +44 (0)20 3194 3471
Two leading theologians have criticised the closure of several postgraduate theology and ministry programmes at King’s College London
A record number of mature students have been accepted into higher education so far this year, new figures show.
Pumping iron with the female bodybuildersSubscription
Tanya Bunsell’s immersion in the world of weightlifting yielded insights into steroid use and ‘muscle worship’
- Campus ‘slackers’ kicked into gearSubscription
- Clark: record recruitment will not compromise student experienceSubscription
- University of Dundee PFI scheme deemed ‘unsustainable’Subscription
- Big Brother professor ‘unfairly dismissed’
- Clearing quieter after A-level results
- A-level results day to herald record student numbers
- National Student Survey: non-Russell Group universities lead in satisfaction stakesSubscription