Jack Grove is a reporter covering teaching and learning, quality assurance, student affairs and access to higher education. He also covers industrial relations and developments in European higher education. He has a BA in English from the University of Bristol, and previously worked on newspapers including the Cambridge News and the Peterborough Evening Telegraph.
Jack can be found on Twitter at @jgro_the
- +44 (0)20 3194 3471
Universities UK has published legal advice which backs its controversial guidance on the segregation of men and women at campus events.
Legislation a must after scrapping of student quotas
Campaigners decry curbs on right to protestSubscription
Academics and students unite in condemnation of ‘violent’ crackdown on sit-ins and demonstrations
- Vice-chancellors reject pay riseSubscription
- FE to HE progression will be hit by skills rules, engineers warnSubscription
- University of London v-c steps into student protests row
- Hundreds sign petition against ‘draconian’ protest ban
- Students seeking more help from counsellors
- LSE adopts US-style titles for lecturersSubscription
- Horizon 2020 and Erasmus budgets approved