Jack Grove is a reporter covering teaching and learning, quality assurance, student affairs and access to higher education. He also covers industrial relations and developments in European higher education. He has a BA in English from the University of Bristol, and previously worked on newspapers including the Cambridge News and the Peterborough Evening Telegraph.
Jack can be found on Twitter at @jgro_the
- +44 (0)20 3194 3471
Employers also release new modelling of pensions proposals
Union members have overwhelmingly backed plans for industrial action over changes to pensions
With less than seven months left until the general election, eyes are turning towards the impact that university students may have on the outcome.
- Parents’ advice on applications still key, say students
- UUK data 'misleading' over the impact of USS reformSubscription
- ‘Simplistic’ redundancy metrics criticisedSubscription
- Opportunity knocks for 77% in mentoring schemeSubscription
- Universities unveil firm pension proposals
- ‘Bellogate’ engulfs UCL email system
- QAA ‘no match’ for rapid change in higher education sectorSubscription