Jack Grove is a reporter covering teaching and learning, quality assurance, student affairs and access to higher education. He also covers industrial relations and developments in European higher education. He has a BA in English from the University of Bristol, and previously worked on newspapers including the Cambridge News and the Peterborough Evening Telegraph.
Jack can be found on Twitter at @jgro_the
- +44 (0)20 3194 3471
More than a third of female students have been groped or touched inappropriately while at university, according to a new survey.
THE interview: Greg ClarkSubscription
New universities minister delighted at rising student numbers and prepares to tackle postgraduate funding
The HEA is as relevant as ever, new leader saysSubscription
Despite scaling back, the organisation has much to offer universities seeking to improve the student experience, says Don Nutbeam
- Labour to table Lords amendment on private colleges
- Graduates ‘more likely’ to favour smaller higher education poolSubscription
- More budget cuts at City University London are ‘unrealistic’, warns unionSubscription
- EU student support targeted under government plans
- University finance heads want to spend despite uncertainty
- Hackney has become ‘focus of academic study’
- University participation rate fell back in 2012-13