Jack Grove is a reporter covering teaching and learning, quality assurance, student affairs and access to higher education. He also covers industrial relations and developments in European higher education. He has a BA in English from the University of Bristol, and previously worked on newspapers including the Cambridge News and the Peterborough Evening Telegraph.
Jack can be found on Twitter at @jgro_the
- +44 (0)20 3194 3471
University applications from school pupils eligible for free school meals have hit a record high, according to the admissions body Ucas.
Employers propose scrapping final salary scheme to cut USS deficit
Will ever more gowns blight towns?Subscription
Uncapped student numbers will test the relationship between universities and their local communities
- £9K fees: now it’s exceptional not to charge themSubscription
- Serbian political figures accused of plagiarising their PhDsSubscription
- Sheffield’s lifelong learning under threat, say studentsSubscription
- Gender segregation on campus "unlawful"
- Ukraine air crash: flight had students and Aids researchers on board
- Outreach activity ramped up at dawn of £9,000 feesSubscription
- Students can make governments fall, but not feesSubscription