Jack Grove is a reporter covering teaching and learning, quality assurance, student affairs and access to higher education. He also covers industrial relations and developments in European higher education. He has a BA in English from the University of Bristol, and previously worked on newspapers including the Cambridge News and the Peterborough Evening Telegraph.
Jack can be found on Twitter at @jgro_the
- +44 (0)20 3194 3471
The for-profit education sector is likely to boom over the next few years, an investment bank has predicted
Hugh Brady, formerly of University College Dublin, to take over from Sir Eric Thomas
The University of York’s plans to withhold pay from staff joining a union marking boycott over pension cuts have been criticised as “bullying”.
- Warning of a ‘winter of discontent’ over university pensionsSubscription
- Hopes rise for ‘something big’ on postgraduate fundingSubscription
- GPA system could lead to lower marks for women in STEMSubscription
- Cut departmental selfishness to cut costs, report advisesSubscription
- Warwick staff call for action over pension fund
- Maths key to lack of women studying economics, says study
- University lecturers to boycott marking over pensions row