Jack Grove is a reporter covering teaching and learning, quality assurance, student affairs and access to higher education. He also covers industrial relations and developments in European higher education. He has a BA in English from the University of Bristol, and previously worked on newspapers including the Cambridge News and the Peterborough Evening Telegraph.
Jack can be found on Twitter at @jgro_the
- +44 (0)20 3194 3471
Removing student number caps in Australia led to a marketing explosion and a sharp rise in public spending, English higher education has been warned.
A former Labour education secretary has warned his party not to reduce tuition fees to £6,000
University College London and the Institute of Education have confirmed they will merge next week
- Campus close-up: Tottenham Hotspur FoundationSubscription
- Germany aims to send 50 per cent of students abroad by 2020Subscription
- More universities pledge to withhold pay from boycott staff
- Warburg Institute court judgment handed down
- Marking boycott: universities threatened with further action if they dock pay
- Hundreds of PhD students chasing every early career postSubscription
- Call to end ‘postcode lottery’ of tuition fee cash for pensions black holeSubscription