Chris Parr is social media reporter with responsibility for Times Higher Education's online channels. He joined the magazine in September 2012, and was previously chief reporter on SecEd newspaper, and then deputy editor of Independent Nurse magazine.
Chris was winner of the outstanding online education commentary category at the 2014 CIPR Education Journalism Awards where his work was praised for its “great use of the tools of online media to create engagement and illuminate his subjects”.
He holds a BA in Politics from the University of Newcastle.
- +44 (0)20 3194 3449
Imperial College London is to undertake a review of how it uses performance metrics for staff after the death of one of its academics
University of Huddersfield chancellor to step down after 12 years
World University Rankings analysis reveals the biggest climbers under 50 years of age
- UCU furious over Bolton ‘sackings for alleged press leaks’
- Make mine a double firstSubscription
- Digital literacy: the perks and pitfalls of plugged-in studentsSubscription
- Writtle College gains degree awarding powers
- Drop-out rate remains at record low
- Post-study visa ‘should be brought back in Scotland’
- Academic freedom study to look at protection across Europe and Africa