Chris Parr is social media reporter with responsibility for Times Higher Education's online channels, while also covering IT and technology issues in the sector. He joined the magazine in September 2012, and was previously chief reporter on SecEd newspaper, and then deputy editor of Independent Nurse magazine. He holds a BA in Politics from the University of Newcastle, and - in his spare time - runs the UK’s leading Bolton Wanderers podcast.
Chris can be found tweeting at ChrisParrTHE
- +44 (0)20 3194 3449
The University of Northampton is to open a regional office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in a bid to increase student recruitment from the region.
Software flaw may affect sensitive data held by two-thirds of universities
As students’ associations change and rely more on grants from universities, is their independence at risk?
- THE Scholarly Web - 17 April 2014Subscription
- Bryn Mawr’s labs ‘built for women’ only one part of winning formulaSubscription
- Controversial Mooc nearly costs professor his jobSubscription
- Berkeley’s Wikipedian helps unlock scholarly silosSubscription
- For-profit-owned online provider gains degree-awarding powers
- How the top 10 UK universities use Twitter
- Dundee job cuts plan prompts hundreds to sign petition