Chris Parr is social media reporter with responsibility for Times Higher Education's online channels, while also covering IT and technology issues in the sector. He joined the magazine in September 2012, and was previously chief reporter on SecEd newspaper, and then deputy editor of Independent Nurse magazine. He holds a BA in Politics from the University of Newcastle, and - in his spare time - runs the UK’s leading Bolton Wanderers podcast.
Chris can be found tweeting at ChrisParrTHE
- +44 (0)20 3194 3449
Plymouth University has defended plans to spend a reported £150,000 on seven chairs to be used at graduation ceremonies.
How good is your working life? Tell us your experiences in our online audit
Brian Cox urges institutions to work with local providers to widen participation
- Nottingham v-c looks for answers after fire destroys £20 million lab
- Attempts to 'gag and silence' academics are commonplaceSubscription
- The evolution of MoocsSubscription
- Encourage students’ identities to flourish, says Galway academic
- Living costs at 20 of the UK’s ‘top’ universities revealed
- Top 20 universities for students’ first impressions
- Racism seen but not heard at UK and US institutionsSubscription