Chris Parr is social media reporter with responsibility for Times Higher Education's online channels. He joined the magazine in September 2012, and was previously chief reporter on SecEd newspaper, and then deputy editor of Independent Nurse magazine.
Chris was winner of the outstanding online education commentary category at the 2014 CIPR Education Journalism Awards where his work was praised for its “great use of the tools of online media to create engagement and illuminate his subjects”.
He holds a BA in Politics from the University of Newcastle.
- +44 (0)20 3194 3449
What will hold back the use of technology in higher education over the next five years?
More than a quarter of university students now use social media to contact their lecturers
University of Liverpool PhD student wants models to be manufactured by the company
- Feature: When disaster strikes on campus…Subscription
- Do you need an emotional well-being check?Subscription
- Barroso sees lessons for European universities from his US vantageSubscription
- Language test providers announced after scandal
- UK losing out to US and Australia in race for overseas students
- Government 'failed to protect public money' in private college boom
- 6 key trends accelerating technology adoption in higher education in 2015