Chris Parr is social media reporter with responsibility for Times Higher Education's online channels. He joined the magazine in September 2012, and was previously chief reporter on SecEd newspaper, and then deputy editor of Independent Nurse magazine.
Chris was winner of the outstanding online education commentary category at the 2014 CIPR Education Journalism Awards where his work was praised for its “great use of the tools of online media to create engagement and illuminate his subjects”.
He holds a BA in Politics from the University of Newcastle.
- +44 (0)20 3194 3449
Our latest list of the top 100 international universities using data from the Times Higher Education World University Rankings
All the discussion from the Campaign for Science and Engineering’s annual discussion
Find out which institution’s graduates are earning the most money
- Obama to make “free community college” proposal
- Is your university Twitter profile perfect?Subscription
- Pitfalls to avoid when teaching online courses via a campus platformSubscription
- The 20 most-read Times Higher Education articles of 2014
- REF 2014: live reaction
- John Hibbs, 1925-2014Subscription
- An open access invitation to innovationSubscription