Chris Parr is social media reporter with responsibility for Times Higher Education's online channels, while also covering IT and technology issues in the sector. He joined the magazine in September 2012, and was previously chief reporter on SecEd newspaper, and then deputy editor of Independent Nurse magazine. He holds a BA in Politics from the University of Newcastle, and - in his spare time - runs the UK’s leading Bolton Wanderers podcast.
Chris can be found tweeting at ChrisParrTHE
- +44 (0)20 3194 3449
Primary and secondary education can learn from higher education when it comes to adopting innovative technologies, it has been claimed.
Too many black and minority ethnic computer science graduates are failing to get jobs after they graduate, a report has claimed
Four UK universities are teaming up with the BBC to produce massive open online courses about the First World War
- Alan Rugman, 1945-2014Subscription
- #WillettsLegacy: departing minister’s merits mulledSubscription
- The universities that educate the world’s most powerful women
- Young universities’ secrets of successSubscription
- #ToughToTeach: readers reveal their pedagogical no-go zonesSubscription
- Mooc makeover saves refugee courseSubscription
- Medics happiest with colleaguesSubscription