Chris Parr is social media reporter with responsibility for Times Higher Education's online channels, while also covering IT and technology issues in the sector. He joined the magazine in September 2012, and was previously chief reporter on SecEd newspaper, and then deputy editor of Independent Nurse magazine. He holds a BA in Politics from the University of Newcastle, and - in his spare time - runs the UK’s leading Bolton Wanderers podcast.
Chris can be found tweeting at ChrisParrTHE
- +44 (0)20 3194 3449
Our Best University Workplace Survey 2015 shows disparate opinions on the need for changes
Colleagues say failed grant applications had made Stefan Grimm fear for his job
Drive a Land Rover? Fond of Roquefort quiche?Subscription
You must like the University of Cambridge, says YouGov
- Degree apprenticeships to offer 'no-fee HE'
- University of the People to offer HE to refugees
- Student experience ‘varies widely’ in US
- Ucas stats: 15,000 more male applicants have physics A level
- Top 20 universities for producing billionaires
- Will universities’ bullying boomerang?Subscription
- Glasgow academic denies financial interest in paper on frackingSubscription