Chris Parr is social media reporter with responsibility for Times Higher Education's online channels. He joined the magazine in September 2012, and was previously chief reporter on SecEd newspaper, and then deputy editor of Independent Nurse magazine.
Chris was winner of the outstanding online education commentary category at the 2014 CIPR Education Journalism Awards where his work was praised for its “great use of the tools of online media to create engagement and illuminate his subjects”.
He holds a BA in Politics from the University of Newcastle.
- +44 (0)20 3194 3449
Data also show improvement in staff to student ratio
Soas, University of London, is to divest from fossil fuels within the next three years after the institution’s governing body today approved the decision.
An undergraduate taught by the recently dismissed University of Bolton lecturer Damien Markey has described how the decision has affected students.
- Moocs: fluctuating rates in online investmentSubscription
- OU vice-chancellor: slump in part-time study is ‘a tragedy’Subscription
- NUS’ Twitter hustings puts parties to the test Subscription
- Stefan Grimm death prompts questions for Imperial president
- Anthony Seldon to be next Buckingham v-c
- Desperately seeking submissionsSubscription
- Learning how to learn: beyond the ‘math and science death march’Subscription