Chris Parr is social media reporter with responsibility for Times Higher Education's online channels. He joined the magazine in September 2012, and was previously chief reporter on SecEd newspaper, and then deputy editor of Independent Nurse magazine.
Chris was winner of the outstanding online education commentary category at the 2014 CIPR Education Journalism Awards where his work was praised for its “great use of the tools of online media to create engagement and illuminate his subjects”.
He holds a BA in Politics from the University of Newcastle.
- +44 (0)20 3194 3449
London centre that hosts Moodle environment affected
How one academic stood up for fact in an error-strewn world
FutureLearn, the UK massive open online course platform, has this week commenced what it believes is the biggest-ever Mooc.
- Jennifer and Damien Markey will take their case to tribunalSubscription
- The brain trust, promoted to high officeSubscription
- Staff adrift over how to handle cyberbullyingSubscription
- WMG’s 3D printed bones help to solve murder caseSubscription
- France’s unemployed are prescribed a MoocSubscription
- Edinburgh changes fossil fuel investment policy
- Mooc test agreement between FutureLearn and Pearson