FP6 financial management - best practice update - Brussels, Belgium, 16 March
Brussels, 13 Feb 2006
A workshop on best practice in relation to financial management under the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 16 March.
The workshop will include sessions on:
- problem areas in financial management and reporting;
- assessing risk in research projects;
- developing management procedures and processes;
- working with outside auditors;
- preparing for a Commission audit.
An open discussion on how scientists and administrators can work more effectively together will also take place.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +32 2 219 0532
Fax: +32 2 219 0498